Dienstag, 6. Juni 2017

Connections from Bérénice


Today we want to show you Bérénice work in progress and what she told us
about it.
Amazing.....





Some photo of my WIP...
It is not finish of course, but I can show you the begining...
It took a lot of small stitches to fix the ramifications of cotton yarn on the canvas indigo .... but that's done! .... These are all these points that also fixes the folds of the
Canvas underneath ... Nothing else keeps them for the moment ... And I have to imagine how to fix the rest without making sewing line ...... Currently I am sewing these tiny pieces of fabrics "rust" by fixing them with a pearl .....
This work will talk about what connects each living being to the Universe, from birth to death. What a great subject of philosophy! But that's what I'm worried about right now .....
All these folds are there to evoke what in French we call "les plis religieuse" I have no idea of the translation ... does the term "religious folds" exist? ...... The origin of the word "religion" comes from the Latin religere, which means "to connect"....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen